- To develop the knowledge and skills to climb and scramble on large, multi-pitch crags.
the course will cover
- Identifying hazards
- Belaying, holding falls and lowering
- Building belays and stance management
- Belaying a lead climber
- Lead progressions and abseiling
- Dealing with complex descents
'Unbelievable two days of multi-pitch in North Wales. Thanks Andy, it was amazing.'13/06/15
Dates, Times and Price
23-24 September 2017 / 07.00 (Sat) - 19.00 (Sun)/ £200 pp plus a contribution to fuel costs if sharing transport from York
Ogwen Valley in North Wales or the Lake District
All specialist equipment will be provided but by all means bring your own if you have it. You will need to equip yourself for two days in mountain environments: warm outdoor clothing (two sets as you may get wet); waterproofs; mountain walking boots; climbing shoes; rucksack; sleeping bag; insulated mat; pillow; eating utensils; food for two days.