- To develop the knowledge and skills to boulder outdoors.
The course will cover
- Identifying hazards at outdoor climbing venues
- Warming up
- Spotting and using mats
- Tips on looking after the outdoor climbing environment
- Developing outdoor climbing techniques (smearing, mantelshelf, jamming etc.)
- Guidebooks and grading systems
'Thank you for such a great day, James and I thoroughly enjoyed it and we both felt like we covered and learnt a lot within the day too!' 07/06/15
Dates, Times and Price
Date TBC / 10.00 - 16.00 / £55
Brimham Rocks, Almscliffe or Caley
All specialist equipment provided but by all means bring your own if you have it. We have a range of climbing shoes in most sizes.